1. LINK POLICY AND LIABILITY EXEMPTIONS
APLI PAPER S.A.U.. is not responsible for the content of the web pages to which the user can access through the links established on their websites and declares that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other pages of the network.
Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
APLI PAPER S.A.U. declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage that may arise from browsing its web pages. Accordingly, APLI PAPER S.A.U. is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that may be suffered by the user due to browsing the Internet.
APLI PAPER S.A.U. is not responsible for damages or losses of any kind produced in the User that bring cause of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation, installation or interruption of the service of the web during the provision of the same or with character previous.
Access to the web: does not imply the obligation on the part of the company to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element. It corresponds to the User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
APLI PAPER S.A.U. is not responsible for damage to computer equipment, documents and / or files of Users or third parties during the provision of the service on the Portal.
The web: can host advertising or sponsored content. Advertisers or sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with the laws that in each case may be applicable.
APLI PAPER S.A.U. will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may contain the advertising content or the sponsors.
APLI PAPER S.A.U. reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the content of its websites, both in terms of the contents of the websites and their conditions of use or general contracting conditions. Such modifications may be made, through their websites, in any manner admissible by law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the website and until they are modified by subsequent ones.
4. RESERVATION OF COOKIES
The user has the possibility to configure his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard drive. However, to access the websites of APLI PAPER S.A.U. the installation of cookies is not mandatory.
The user undertakes to refrain from reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is granted or it is legally permitted.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law and the General Regulation-EU-2016/679 of the Parliament and Council of Europe for the Protection of Personal Data, approved on April 27, 2016, APLI PAPER S.A.U. informs users of their websites that we are required to keep professional secrecy about personal data collected by the company through the forms located on its pages, this obligation will continue even after we have completed our commercial or contractual relationship, and in no case can we make public the personal data of visitors and customers to the web without their consent. Children under 13 can not give their consent for a store to collect and process their personal data; only legal representatives (parents or tutors) are the ones who can do it on their behalf. Those businesses that need to process data of children under 13 must have the means to obtain the consent of their parents or tutors, for example, by means of an email message addressed to one of them that contains a link to an electronic form. Children under 13 years of age can not be asked for information about the family environment, the only exception being the identification and contact details of the parents or tutors.
These data will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the administrator of the web of APLI PAPER S.A.U. with the purpose of being able to facilitate, speed up and fulfill the commitments established between both parties. Also, APLI PAPER S.A.U. informs of the possibility of exercising the access rights, which allows the web user, to know what personal data the administrator of this page has and in that case he will answer within 30 days, provided that he keeps the data, rectification, which allows correcting errors, modify data that are inaccurate or incomplete and ensure the accuracy of the information, opposition that may request and ensure that it does not carry out data processing, deletion that allows the deletion of inappropriate or excessive data, limitation, by the that you can request that the processing of your data be limited when you have exercised your right to rectification of your personal data, and portability, so that the user can obtain a copy of the personal data that you have provided on the web in order to be able to transmit them to other services, these rights may be exercised by any means that leaves a record of your sending and receipt to the address: POL. INDUSTRIAL SECTOR MOLLET C / LLOBREGAT 4, CTRA C17 KM. 14. Postal Code: 08150. Location: PARETS DEL VALLES. Province: BARCELONA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a photocopy of the Identity Card or alternative documentation that proves your identity.
As long as you do not inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have the consent to use them in order to build loyalty between the parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce in its article 21, we ask for your consent to be able to make advertising communications that we believe may be of interest to you, by email or by any other means of electronic communication equivalent, this consent will accept or deny with a mandatory check box at the bottom of the form.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The rights of intellectual and industrial property derived from all the texts, images, as well as the means and forms of presentation and assembly of their pages belong, by themselves or as assignee, to APLI PAPER S.A.U.. They will be, therefore, protected with intellectual property by the Spanish legal system and they will be able to apply both Spanish and European regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. In compliance with the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, public communication and use of all or part of the contents of its web pages is expressly prohibited without the explicit consent of APLI PAPER S.A.U..
Likewise, APLI PAPER S.A.U.. reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions if it deems appropriate for the improper use of its web pages and content or for breach of these conditions.
7. CONFIDENCE STAMPS
The trust stamps are distinctive that are provided to online stores to demonstrate their quality and safety in online sales.
To obtain the seal, these are audited or evaluated to verify that they meet the security criteria in the purchase and legal compliance in terms of privacy and consumer data protection.
Stores that have a seal of trust adhere to a code of conduct and often offer consumers simple, quick and convenient alternative dispute resolution procedures.
8. CERTIFICATES OF COMPLIANCE LSSI-CE AND PROTECTION OF DATA
APLI PAPER S.A.U. complies with the current Data Protection regulations and with the LSSI-CE, and has been advised on these regulations by GRUPO QUALIA, for which it is granted two certificates in digital image format so you can display them on your website.
9. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the user and APLI PAPER S.A.U. shall be governed by current Spanish regulations and shall be competent to decide on any dispute that may arise between the user and APLI PAPER S.A.U., the courts or courts of the town of MOLLET DEL VALLÉS.
POLICY OF COOKIES
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Las cookies también pueden ser utilizadas para registrar información anónima sobre cómo un visitante utiliza un sitio. Por ejemplo, desde qué página web ha accedido, o si ha utilizado un "banner" publicitario para llegar.
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation on a website, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you used an advertising "banner" to get there.
Our sites can also have social network links (such as Facebook or Twitter). APLI PAPER S.A.U. does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
This website uses "cookies" as follows:
• Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the pages of the website consulted, at what time, what web browser, etc. Subsequently, this information is sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the United States.
• "Add-this" application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share pages of this website by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-his collects statistical information from your navigation to provide advertising adapted to your browsing habits on this website or anywhere else.
3. WHICH USE DO WE DO ABOUT COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
• Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
• Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
• Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
According to term:
• Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
4. WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR WHAT IF I DO NOT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with current legislation, we must ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating non-compliance, we would only use technical cookies, as they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, no cookies are stored. In the case of continuing to browse our website without denying your authorization implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the web page, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being registered on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
- Cookies configuration Explorer.
- Cookies configuration Firefox.
- Cookies configuration Google Chrome.
- Cookies configuration Safari.
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they comply fully with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can access directly from the options of your browser that is usually found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please check your browser's help for more information.)
5. ¿WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at: